AIKIDO is a martial art and hence certain traditions and principles must be understood and observed at all times. The practice of Aikido involves an element of danger and unpredictability. Permanent and serious injury could possibly result from your participation in Aikido practice, including injury resulting in death.
By clicking I agree below you hereby recognise and agree that:
- You acknowledge that the practice of Aikido could produce serious and permanent injury to myself or another person which may result in restriction of movement or partial or permanent paralysis, quadriplegia or even injury resulting in death.
- You agree to carefully follow the Iwama Ryu Aikido Online Dojo training instructions and rules for etiquette and safety at all times during your practise.
- You are not required to perform any techniques or practice in any situation which you may consider to be unsafe, in which case you agree to notify us immediately of any concerns.
- You do not have any illness, disability or injuries that could place you or another person at risk of injury during training.
You acknowledge and agree that you are participating in Aikido practice freely and voluntarily and you understand that there is an element of danger and unpredictability. Accordingly you agree to hold the instructors, members and agents of Iwama Ryu Aikido Australia, Field Aikido and Kiko Pty. Ltd., free from any and all liability, either tortious or contractual, and to indemnify them for any loss of property or injury to yourself or any person, as a result of your practice of Aikido, no matter how caused.
Information collection and use:
- Iwama Ryu Aikido Online Dojo collects personally identifiable information when you use particular services.
- Iwama Ryu Aikido Online Dojo uses personal information to fulfil your requests for certain products and services.
- Iwama Ryu Aikido Online Dojo will not use personal information for any purpose without your consent.
Information sharing and disclosure
- Iwama Ryu Aikido Online Dojo will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.